Included in each shipment are selections from the following:
- Apple Cinnamon Granola: (formerly known as Pomegrapple) Totally fruity and a little nutty! Rolled oats, pomegranate molasses and dried apples, plus whole almonds, pecans and pistachios.
- Apricot Granola: (gluten-free & vegan) A fruity apricot delight! Certified gluten-free oats, dried apricots, cashews and macadamia nuts.
- Cherry Vanilla Pecan: (Gluten-Free and Vegan) Our newest flavor and a mouthwatering granola addition featuring Montmorency Tart Cherries infused with apple juice and Pecan halves and pieces. Certified Gluten-Free Oats and sweetened wiith VT Maple Syrup.
- Choco Granola: The wholesome answer to a chocolate craving! Rolled oats, Dutch powder and cinnamon.
- Coconut Gluten-Free Granola: 4 forms of coconut, Belgian Dark Chocolate Chunks, slivered almonds.
- Coconut Original Granola: 4 forms of coconut, Belgian Dark Chocolate Chunks, slivered almonds.
- Ginger/Apple/Pineapple Granola: (gluten-free & vegan) Jam-packed with ground and crystallized ginger! Certified gluten-free oats, ginger, almonds and dried pineapple.
- Go Nuts Granola: Chock-full of nutty goodness! Rolled oats, pistachios, whole almonds and pecans, plus dried cranberries infused with apple juice.
- Granola Blues: Bursting with blueberry flavor! Rolled oats, dried blueberries sweetened with apple juice, plus almonds and unsalted cashews.
- Maple/Vanilla Granola: (gluten-free) A maple-filled taste of New England. Certified gluten-free oats with maple syrup, pure vanilla extract and coconut chips.
- Maple Vanilla Original: Vermont Maple Syrup, rolled oats and unsweetened coconut chips.
- Nutty No Grainer (gluten-free, grain-free, and vegan) Three flavors “original, cranberry, and blueberry” of this super healthy snack mix. Maple syrup-baked nuts and seeds, organic coconut oil—no grains!
- Oats So Good Muesli/Oatmeal: Protein and fiber rich; four whole grains enjoyed hot or cold
- Pumpkin Granola: The perfect taste of Fall. Rolled oats, pistachios, pecans, golden raisins, and spiced with ginger, cloves, allspice and nutmeg for a subtle taste of pumpkin pie.