Breakfast Oat Cake
Delicious and nutritious breakfast cake.
- 1.5 cups True North Granola rolled oats or Oats So Good Muesli
- 3 ripe bananas
- 3 eggs
- 3 tbsp peanut, almond OR nut butter of your choice
- 3 tbsp maple syrup or honey
- 3 tsp teaspoons baking powder
- 1.5 tsp vanilla extract
- pinch of salt
- 1/4 cup chopped pecans Optional
- 1/4 cup cranberries (True North Granola Just Fruit!) Optional
Preheat oven to 3500
Grease a pie plate or baking pan.
In a blender or food processor, combine all ingredients until well-mixed.
Bake for about 30 minutes until tester comes up mostly dry.
Let cool a bit and enjoy as a nutritious breakfast.